Join us for a fun afternoon with an experienced artist guiding your children as they create their own work of art. Great Mother’s Day idea!
· Event for budding artists from early childhood through 5th grade, and their parents.
· Saturday, May 8th from 1:00-3:00 PM in the Atrium at Westgate Chapel
· $5.00 fee per child covers all painting supplies (paint, brushes, canvases, easels) as well as snacks and drinks.
· Non-washable acrylic paint will be used….please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on.
· Feel free to invite other families to join you!
· Registration required by May 6th
All children must be supervised by at least one adult.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.